Letnikof Cove is an embayment about 0.5 miles (0.8 km) across, on the southwest coast of the Chilkat Peninsula, about 1.6 miles (2.6 km) north of Kochu Island in Chilkat Inlet, and 5 miles (8 km) south of Haines, Alaska.
The Union Bay Cannery was located at the mouth of Cannery Creek, on the eastern shore of Union Bay about 3 miles (4.8 km) northeast of Meyers Chuck, and 34 miles (55 km) northwest of Ketchikan, Alaska.
Haysport was a cannery and community located about 24 miles (38 km) from Prince Rupert on the north side of the Skeena River adjacent to the Grand Trunk Railroad and across from Port Essington, British Columbia.
Shepard Point is a low headland on the northeast shore of Nelson Bay at the head of Orca Inlet, about 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of the Rude River delta, and 7 miles (11.3 km) northeast of Cordova, Alaska.
The ruins of Dundas Bay Cannery are located in a small embayment on the west shore of Dundas Bay, about 3 miles (5 km) southwest of the Dundas River, and about 35 miles (56 km) west of Gustavus, Alaska.
Port O'Brien is a fish cannery built in 1926 by San Juan Fishing and Packing Company and located on the east shore of Northeast Arm Uganik Bay, on the northwest coast of Kodiak Island, Alaska.
CoastView is a science education non-profit. Our mission is to promote exploration of the Alaska, Pacific Northwest, and California coasts through pictures and stories. Please contact us with suggestions, comments, or to report errors. Thanks for visiting!